Monday, September 19, 2016

Rest In Peace Andrea the

Writing down my emotions is like blowing in the wind and has become a way of cleaning the palate of the soul. My sister's death was a shock. Though her choices in life were not always good. I never expected her to die in such a violent way. Life and death are our only guarantees and we are responsible for how we live between the two experiences. 
Andrea was rather compulsive in her choices. Much of the time she acted and reacted without giving it much thought. The fact that she ended her life failing to yield to a train is both shocking and yet not a surprise. Her restlessness and many times poor choices revealed years of a troubled life.  She was always looking for something that maybe just didn't exist. It reminded me of Oz. "“If I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than "my own back yard. Because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with.” ― L. Frank Baum, "
She had everything materialistic that a person could ask for but she just never managed to find " Peace of mind" aIl of it is kind of a reminder no matter how bad you think it is , it can always be worse. 

No comments: